Thursday, January 28, 2016

The PR Report: Final Quarter of 2015

When I reflect back on the last three months of 2015, I can see how it was a microcosm of the year as a whole. October and the beginning of November were full of challenges and growth, and I'm glad I made a conscious effort not to stress out about anything in December. It was completely different from last Christmas season, and I'm so grateful for that. Things have changed so much in my walk with the Lord this last year, and He has been incredibly, incredibly good. I'm looking forward to everything in store for 2016!  

October in Pictures 

Georgia National Fair  Alabama concert | Gold Rush Festival in Dahlonega, GA | Hiking John Rock in Pisgah National Forest, NC | Beach time on Amelia Island with my niece | Ordered all the desserts on the menu at 29 South--no shame in our game!

November in Pictures

Ministry Village Benefit at 9 Oaks Farm | Moving into a new office at work | Finally painted our laundry room! | Thanksgiving Day | Bringing home the Christmas trees from Jack's Creek Farm 

December in Pictures

Our Christmas tree | Baby shower for my sister-in-law, Ashley | Book Club Christmas Party at The Cotton Cafe | Star Wars: The Force Awakens premiere | My precious little niece on Christmas Eve! | Hiking High Falls on Christmas Day with Kyle's family

Favorite Books Read 

Simplify by Bill Hybels | ESV Study Bible (Kyle and I did a Bible-In-A-Year reading plan last year--I'll be posting more thoughts on this soon!) 

On My Shelves

Gifted for Christmas: The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen (Thanks Elizabeth!) | Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire by Amanda Foreman (Thanks Ashley!)

Most Popular Posts 

Review: Innkeeper Chronicles by Ilona Andrews
Discussion Post: Beauty Queens and Eggheads

No comments:

Post a Comment