Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The PR Report: May 2015


Hey y'all, LA here! It's been a while, hasn't it? After more than three months away, I finally feel ready to write again, and that's a GOOD feeling! I've missed this space so much. A lot has happened during my hiatus, and I'm not sure how to put it all into words (and for y'all's sake, I won't put it ALL into words, hahaha). The Lord has definitely been stretching and growing me in ways I never expected this year, and I'm learning to be content with where He has me right now.

May in particular was a pretty incredible month. I don't even know where to start! I got to meet one of my all-time favorite authors, I traveled to Hawaii with my husband to celebrate five years of marriage, and best of all, I became an AUNT to the cutest baby girl around. Bless my socks off! The rest of the year certainly has its work cut out for it. Here are just a few of the moments I captured from last month:

May In Pictures



Sarah J. Maas and Susan Dennard book signing! | Layover in Seattle | Waikiki Beach | The Road to Hana | Volcanoes National Park | Akaka Falls | Anaeho'omalu Beach | Kayaking the Wailua River | Swimming in Secret Falls


Kalalau Lookout | Waimea Canyon | Na Pali Coast | The best day in May--my niece, Lillianne Rose, was born on May 26! | Baby shower for my sweet friend Liz | My niece looking PRECIOUS at her newborn session

Favorite Book Read in May



Miraculous Movements: How Hundreds of Thousands of Muslims are Falling in Love With Jesus by Jerry Trousdale. This book was a gamechanger for me and couldn't have been more timely. It challenged me in the way I think about discipleship, prayer, and the power of God to draw people to himself through his Word. An awesome read for any believer, especially those who work in or are considering the mission field!

On My Shelves So Far In 2015 

 

Jane Austen Vintage Classics Collection
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen | Emma by Jane Austen | Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen


Sarah J. Maas Love
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas | Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas | A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


Nostalgic Book Buying Binge - Christy Miller Series 
The Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 1 by Robin Jones Gunn | The Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 2 by Robin Jones Gunn | The Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 3 by Robin Jones Gunn | The Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 4 by Robin Jones Gunn

Gifted
A Pocket Guide to the Hawaiian Language by Albert J. Schütz


Bought on Sale for Nook
Cinder by Marissa Meyer | Scarlet by Marissa Meyer | Cress by Marissa Meyer

Bought for Book Club
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

No comments:

Post a Comment