Monday, September 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {April and May 2014}


Y'all, I don't think I have to tell you how overdue I am for a Stacking the Shelves post. It's embarrassing, really. I haven't done one of these since March. (Yeeeesh). BUT, that just means we have a lot of books to talk about today. So yay! Everybody wins!

Since I had all this catching up to do, I thought I would try something new and film a vlog (aka video blog for those who aren't familiar), talking about the books that are basically taking over my shelves. Wellllll, let's just say that didn't go so well. I filmed it and I HATED it. Maybe in the future I'll get over the way I hate my voice and post a vlog, but for now that video is going to stay tucked away, and you'll have to live with pretty pictures and links instead. Not such a bad deal I think. ;) Anyway, be sure to check back on Thursday for more pictures of the books I added to my shelves in June, July, and August of this year!

April 2014 Books Added to Shelves


Won from The Book Addict Guide's Blogiversary Giveaway (Thanks Brittany!)
The Selection by Kiera Cass | Mistwood by Leah Cypress | The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski | Jane by April Lindner | Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta | These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner | Defiance by C.J. Redwine | Deception by C.J. Redwine |  The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson


Christian Non-Fiction
Restless by Jennie Allen | The Master Plan of Evangelism by Robert E. Coleman | Follow Me by David Platt | A Wind in the House of Islam by David Garrison | The God Ask by Steve Shadrach | Church Planting Movements by David Garrison | The Christ of the Indian Road by E. Stanley Jones | Miraculous Movements: How Hundreds of Thousands of Muslims Are Falling in Love with Jesus by Jerry Trousdale

Added for Free to Nook
Waking Kate by Sarah Addison Allen | Hearts Awakening by Delia Parr | A Daughter's Inheritance by Tracie Peterson and Judith Miller  

May 2014 Books Added to Shelves


Borrowed/Gifted from Jenny
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt | The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen

Audiobooks Borrowed from Library/Audible Free Trial
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks | The Help by Kathryn Stockett | Under the Wide and Starry Sky by Nancy Horan | Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 

No comments:

Post a Comment