Monday, April 21, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {March 2014}

I promise that is not a typo in the title. I am really that late with getting my March book haul up. And since there are no excuses here, we'll just get right to it!

First, I need to show you two books I bought for my shelves in February that I forgot to include in my February post. I got both of these from 2nd & Charles for only $5. That's right, five measly bucks for two hardcovers! Tell me why there isn't a 2nd & Charles closer to Atlanta again?! (By the way, I just finished The Peach Keeper, and it has made me a Sarah Addison Allen fan for life. I ADORED it. Review coming soon!).


Bought for Shelves in February:
The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen and Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler.


Audiobooks from Library:
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman and The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd.


Borrowed from Library:
The Fall of Arthur by J.R.R. Tolkien, The Crafter's Guide to Taking Great Photos by Heidi Adnum, and 150 Ways to Dress Your Windows by Country Living.


Borrowed from Library:
Landscaping Solutions for Small Spaces by Anne-Marie Powell, The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays by Ree Drummond, The Complete Photo Guide to Window Treatments by Linda Neubauer.

Added for Free to Nook:
The Widow of Larkspur Inn by Lawana Blackwell

What books have you added to your shelves recently? Obviously last month I went a little crazy at the library. It's hard not to get grabby when the books are "free!" :)

Linking up with Tynga's Reviews.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for The Peach Keeper! I'm SO excited for you to read more from Sarah Addison Allen. Also, we'll have to chat once you listen to The Invention of Wings. I just finished it recently but decided not to review it!

    ReplyDelete