Monday, March 17, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {February 2014}

Hey y'all! It's been a while! Even though it was completely unplanned, I think Jenny and I really needed this break we've taken. When they say March comes in like a lion, they really aren't kidding! The beginning of March meant grading a ton of midterm papers for Jenny, and crazy work weeks and a really bad cold for me. I haven't felt that bad in a long time, and it sent me into the worst reading slump I've experienced yet. I didn't want to have anything to do with books - didn't want to read, talk about reading, blog about reading, or even check in with my favorite book bloggers. I just wasn't feeling it at all. It was the weirdest thing! I think I'm slowly finding my way out, but this slump has really kicked me in the pants, y'all.

Jenny and I have also been traveling over these first two weeks of March, which has ultimately resulted in us ignoring our poor little corner of the Internet. BUT...I think we are feeling refreshed, recharged, and ready to get back in the blogging game. So get excited!

(Yep, more snow for Georgia in February!)
Let's ignore the fact that we are more than halfway through March and I am just now posting my February book haul. Obviously pulling myself together at the end of February just didn't happen. But we are here now, and I have some BEAUTIFUL books to show you guys!


Bought for Shelves: 
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery, Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Windy Poplars by L.M. Montgomery, Anne's House of Dreams by L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery, and Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi.


Added for Free to Nook:
No Place for a Lady by Maggie Brendan, Candle in the Darkness by Lynn Austin, and Somewhere to Belong by Judith Miller.

What books have you added to your shelves lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment