Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring It On!



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books on Your Spring TBR (To Be Read) List. This is one of my very favorite Top Ten Tuesday topics! Looking back on my Winter TBR, I read 6 out of the 10 listed. Not bad for my first seasonal TBR, but there is definitely room for improvement! I know I'm being a little ambitious with my Spring list, since half of them could be considered classics, but that's what I've been in the mood for lately. We'll see how it goes! Here are the 10 books I'm hoping to read this Spring:


1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. Longbourn by Jo Baker
3. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
4. Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
5. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
6. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
7. 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess by Jen Hatmaker
8. The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
9. Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Ann Fowler
10. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

What books are you planning to read this Spring? If you've read any of the books on my list---please help me decide where to start! I'm at a loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment