Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Top Ten Books on My Birthday Wishlist

Today's my birthday! And it's Tuesday. Which means I'm ignoring today's TTT topic, and listing the books at the top of my birthday wishlist instead. A girl's gotta rebel every now and then, right? So here are the fiction and non-fiction titles I've had my eye on lately -- and wouldn't mind adding to my shelves really soon! :)

Top Ten Books on My 2014 Birthday Wishlist


Fiction
1. Forever With You by Robin Jones Gunn
2. Bridge to Haven by Francine Rivers
3. Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen
4. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
5. The Falconer by Elizabeth May


Non-Fiction
6. Wives After God by Jennifer Smith
7.  How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth by Gordon D. Fee and Douglas Stuart
8. The Romanov Sisters by Helen Rappaport
9. Creative, Inc. by Meg Mateo Ilasco and Joy Deangdeelert Cho 
10. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment