Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


It's Thanksgiving day in the good 'ol US of A! Wishing all of our U.S. readers and fellow bloggers a very Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you get to spend some quality time with your loved ones and eat lots of yummy food. This year the husband and I are in charge of cooking the sausage stuffing and pecan pie - Kyle's grandmother's recipe! I'm nervous it won't be nearly as good as hers, but who am I kidding, of course it won't! We'll try to get really close, though. As for Black Friday shopping, we usually don't participate in the chaos, but I will definitely take advantage of some online sales in the comfort of my jammies snuggled up with a book or two right next to me. ;) Have a fabulous holiday weekend, and Jenny and I will be back on Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment