Thursday, April 7, 2016

March Goals Recap




Goal: Join the library + read 10 library books
Outcome: Complete failure

I do not know why this goal is so hard for me. It has been on my list of things to do for 4 years now. Yes, you read that right: FOUR YEARS. At this point I can't help but think I have a mental block or something. Am I secretly sabotaging myself? Maybe. Kindle has been offering some good books lately for 1.99 so I am just buying them rather than getting my self together and joining a library. What does this say about me? Very unflattering things. 

This is where accountability comes in. I am telling y'all that I am joining the library this Monday, April 11th, come hell or high water. It is going to be the first thing I do so that I do not get busy doing other things. I have literally put it on my calendar.  



It is always so embarrassing to admit that I am not a member of a library. This has got to stop. Knowing that y'all know what I am supposed to be doing on Monday is exactly what I need to push past myself. Feel free to text me encouraging or taunting things to make sure I am doing what I said I would do. It is time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment