Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Ten Fantasy Books Jenny Can't Believe She Hasn't Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is about books you have not read in a specific genre. I (Jenny) chose fantasy because, in case you haven't noticed, I am a huge fantasy fan. If you have any fantasy books to recommend, I would love it!

[Disclaimer: These are not all books I am necessarily dying to read, but as someone who loves the fantasy genre it is surprising that I haven't read them. I would like to read all of them eventually, if only to know for sure that I do not love them. I have poor impulse control -  or insatiable curiosity (that sounds better!) - so I like to read even a part of books that I probably won't like, just to make sure I really won't like them. It's like a disease.]

1. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
2. The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
3. Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb
4. Storm Front by Jim Butcher
5. Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
6. Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
7. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
8. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
9. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
10. A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula Le Guin

No comments:

Post a Comment